July 31, 2006

We Hate The Kids

"Sad Gnome Records is pleased to announce their first release: The Indelicates’ debut single, 'We Hate The Kids'. A coruscating, literate and angry song – the single typifies The Indelicates’ approach to making modern pop music. It is backed on the B-side by 'Burn All The Photographs', a vitriolic essay on the immorality of documentary photography."

The Indelicates | We Hate The Kids

At long last there is Indelicates product to buy. I can't even begin to express how proud and happy I am that their first single is released on Sad Gnome Records. My label.

4 comments:

hellosteffi said...

never mind the song, what about the albumcover?

PC said...

Pretty, isn't it?

Andy C said...

hmmmm, very tasteful cover

kittyshambles said...

I just made an order from your website. I like the songs and the artwork :)